Support the Ministry of Menucha: Volunteer Here!
Join us for our upcoming Menucha Work Day! (Click for more info)
Outdoor gardening and landscaping activities
- Firewood splitting
- Raking and clearing lawns and trails
- Weeding and mulching
- Cutting shrubs and pruning garden spaces
- Planting flowers
Facilities maintenance and improvements
- Washing windows
- Deep cleaning
- Vintage building TLC
- Skilled labor, such as plumbing, construction, etc.
- Setting tables
- Cleaning and organizing
- Typing recipes
- Deep cleaning
- Food prep (food handler’s license required)
Gift Shop & Just Wright Java Coffee bar
- Taking inventory
- Customer service
Programs and Events
- Check in hospitality
- Luggage assistant for older guests
- Help at Summer Fair (Saturday, August 10, 2019)
- Help at Fall Fundraising Dinner (Sunday, September 8, 2019)
Putting YOUR Gifts to Work – Want to do a Special Project for Menucha?
- Graphic design
- Sewing draperies
- Buying items for us at estate sales
What do you know how to do that might help Menucha? Please talk with us! Call Lucinda Rydell at 503-695-2243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delicious meals
- Friendly and appreciative staff
- A beautiful drive to a beautiful place
- A convenient location – we’re just 5 minutes off Interstate 84’s Exit 22 for Corbett. Menucha’s street address is 38711 E. Historic Columbia River Hwy, Corbett, OR 97019. Click here for directions.
All volunteers must fill out the “Activity Participation Agreement” form provided by our insurance company. This will go on file in our volunteer log book where we track volunteer hours, which can help us gain grants!
Thanks for considering volunteering with us!