When you come to your conference, here is a suggested list of items that you may wish to bring along. Check with your group leader for additional items.
- Comfortable clothes (layers) – the weather can change quickly in the gorge. It can get breezy! Don’t forget comfortable walking shoes and a jacket.
- Personal toiletries including shampoo, (bar soap is provided) toothbrushes, toothpaste, comb, any medications you may be taking, and hair dryer. (Menucha has 4 loaner hair dryers you can request in the office.)
- Camera. We have amazing views!
- Snacks and beverages…every meeting room has a refrigerator, microwave and 24 hour self-service coffee/tea/hot chocolate service available
- Bedding and towels are provided for you at no charge if you are staying in Creevey, Boyd, Beam, Lindsay or the Hideaway. If you are staying in Wright Hall, Ballard, Habitat, or the Barn, please check with your group leader to determine if you should bring your own or place an order with your group leader (at an additional charge).
- Alarm clock
- Journal or notebook, pen/pencil, and favorite reading material
- Bathing suit and towel for outside pool (open June, July, August only)
- Lawn chair or blanket for outside use when weather permits
- There is a small gift shop and an espresso bar at our site. Cash, Visa, Mastercard and checks are welcome in the gift shop, but the espresso bar (Just Wright Java, located in the basement of Wright Hall) accepts either credit cards or coffee cards purchased ahead of time. You may purchase a coffee card from the gift shop or office.
- Board games, movies, puzzles (There is no TV reception available on site.)
- Personal sports equipment
- Sunscreen and/or bug repellent
- Ear plugs (just in case!)
- For those groups for which this is appropriate: Laptop (WiFi is available in most buildings)
- For summer months: a personal fan for your room
Please do not bring pets, fireworks, candles, illegal drugs, guns, or weapons of any kind. Menucha is a marijuana-free environment.