- January 19, 2019
- May 4, 2019
Facilitators: Spencer Parks, Menucha’s Executive Director, Lauren Deming, Menucha’s Director of Marketing, and Lori Nance, Menucha’s Program Director
Do you have your contract with us signed, but want some tips on making your retreat a raging success? We have some tools that will help you plan your event and secure commitment from your potential participants. Bring your questions and join us for a relaxed lunch-and-learn.
Want to register? Call us at (503) 695-2243.
Cost: FREE but limited to 20 participants from groups which have signed contracts for an event at Menucha.
Up to 3 people from one event’s planning team may attend together.
Note: If you do not yet have a contract and just want to schedule a tour or to talk about planning a retreat, please call Christine Olson at (503) 695-2243. We are happy to discuss how Menucha might fit your group’s needs!
Check in before 9:00 am. Lunch at noon. Depart by 3:00 pm.
- How to time your task list – when to work on what
- How to set up a budget
- Creating a terrific program – speaker, subject, schedule
- How to promote your retreat – easy marketing tips
- Getting commitment from potential participants
- Working with Menucha’s staff to nail down details
- Question & Answer time – what else would you like to know?
Menucha’s Retreat Planner’s Guide
Good background material and helpful hints.