We are glad you are coming to one of our programs. Here’s some information to help you with packing.
MENUCHA PROVIDES: towels, a blanket, a pillow, bed linens, bar soap and ear plugs.
GUESTS may wish to bring:
- Personal toiletries including shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, hair dryer*
*Menucha a few loaner hair dryers you can request in the office.
- Personal medications
- Comfortable clothes (layers)- the weather can change quickly in the gorge. It can get breezy! Don’t forget comfortable walking shoes and a jacket.
- Rain coat/hat/hood or umbrella
- Bathing suit and towel for outside pool (only in June, July, August)
- Journal or notebook, pen/pencil, and favorite reading material
- Board games, movies, puzzles (There is no TV reception available on site.)
- Personal recreation equipment. We have courts for tennis, basketball and volleyball, rolling lawns, and hiking trails.
- Alarm clock
- Camera…We have amazing views!
- Sunscreen and/or bug repellent
- Snacks and beverages…every unit has a refrigerator, microwave and 24 hour self-service coffee/tea/hot chocolate service available.
- There is a small gift shop and an espresso bar at our site. Cash, Visa, MasterCard and checks are welcome in the gift shop, but the espresso bar (Just Wright Java, located in the basement of Wright Hall) uses either coffee cards or credit cards. Coffee cards can be purchased with cash in the office.
- For those events for which this is appropriate: Laptop (WiFi is available)
- For hot months, a personal fan for your room
Please do not bring pets, fireworks, illegal drugs, guns, or weapons of any kind. Please be aware Menucha operates a marijuana-free environment.