We are glad you are coming to one of our programs. Here’s some information to help you with packing.
MENUCHA PROVIDES: towels, a blanket, a pillow, bed linens, bar soap and ear plugs.
GUESTS may wish to bring:
- Personal toiletries including shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, hair dryer*
*Menucha a few loaner hair dryers you can request in the office.
- Personal medications
- Comfortable clothes (layers)- the weather can change quickly in the gorge. It can get breezy! Don’t forget comfortable walking shoes and a jacket.
- Rain coat/hat/hood or umbrella
- Bathing suit and towel for outside pool (only in June, July, August)
- Journal or notebook, pen/pencil, and favorite reading material
- Board games, movies, puzzles (There is no TV reception available on site.)
- Personal recreation equipment. We have courts for tennis, basketball and volleyball, rolling lawns, and hiking trails.
- Alarm clock
- Camera…We have amazing views!
- Sunscreen and/or bug repellent
- Snacks and beverages…each building’s meeting room has a refrigerator, microwave available for guest use.
- For those events for which this is appropriate: Laptop (WiFi is available)
- For hot months, a personal fan for your room
Please do not bring pets, fireworks, illegal drugs, guns, or weapons of any kind. Please be aware Menucha operates a marijuana-free environment.