How We Welcome and Host Guests During the Pandemic
Up-to-date as of July 1, 2021
As restrictions are being lifted, we would like to help group leaders navigate the way forward with their group while visiting Menucha. We realize that opinions and comfort levels vary widely. We will continue to provide a safe place for guests and remain committed to operating within the Oregon Health Authority’s guidelines. Please be aware that we tend to err on the side of the safety of all our guests.
- We highly recommend that all guests have their Covid19 vaccination before arriving at Menucha.
- We invite, and need, your cooperation and assistance in caring for one another
before you arrive
during your time here and
after you return home.
Before You or Your Group Arrive at Menucha
Monitor your health for the 14 days prior to the start of your event.
- If an individual has been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with, tested for, or quarantined as a result of COVID-19, they should not attend your group’s gathering.
- All participants in your event at Menucha should self-screen for the presence of symptoms of Covid-19 within the 14 days prior to the start of your event:
fever of 100.4 °F or greater
shortness of breath
new loss of taste or smell
During Stay at Menucha
- We highly recommend that people who have not been vaccinated wear masks and maintain social distance. It is the group leader’s responsibility to question participants and enforce this policy.
- We will be serving meals in our dining area. We will attempt to maintain some physical space between groups. For the near future, all our meal will be plated by dining hall staff. We will return to family-style meals at a future date. Please stay with your group while in the dining area. Your server will bring food to the table, including any alternate diet meals. Please do not congregate at the kitchen window or bussing stations.
- Group Leaders must complete and submit via email, the Contact Tracing Information Form containing full contact information for each member of their group. Menucha is required to keep this information on file for 60 days in case the health department contacts us. This information will not be used for any other purpose and will be destroyed after 60 days.
After Stay at Menucha
- Personal Retreat Guests and Group Leaders, please inform Menucha if anyone in your group is diagnosed with Covid-19 during the 14 days after their time at Menucha. We will share this information with staff and other guest groups who may have been exposed. Should Menucha staff members be diagnosed with Covid-19, we will inform those who may have had contact with them.
It is the responsibility of each group to operate in a manner that complies with current State of Oregon guidelines for public behavior. Groups or individuals within a group who are not following these guidelines or other guidelines as outlined on this page and in the written group orientation, will be asked to leave. No refund will be given and the group will be responsible for any unpaid balance of their invoice.
If you have questions about these guidelines, please contact us at 503-695-2243 or email@example.com