We hope the following guidelines will assist you in decision-making for your group.
As this situation evolves, we will update these guidelines, re-evaluating on a weekly basis.
As we all wrestle with the changes the pandemic has presented, we will do our very best to demonstrate great care for the many communities, churches, groups, and individuals whose lives are enriched by their time at Menucha.
(updated July 7, 2020)
If you have a group scheduled for July 2020 …
- Menucha is not cancelling all July events.
• If you choose to cancel your July event, the contracted cancellation policy applies, meaning no refunds for payments made for the reservation.
• If you choose to transfer your event to a new date, all deposits will be transferred to the new date. (preferably within 2020 or one year of your existing reservation)
If you have a group coming August 2020 or later …
- Menucha is not cancelling events in August or beyond but groups must adhere to the policies the state of Oregon has in place for phased reopening. Currently Multnomah County is in Phase 1.
- Please see this page for a more detailed description of before, during and after your time at Menucha.
• If you decide to cancel, the contracted cancellation policy applies, meaning no refunds for payments made for the reservation.
• If you are willing to wait, and Menucha decides to cancel, then other refund options will be available