We hope the following guidelines will assist you in decision-making for your group.
Menucha has canceled all events through May 31, 2020.
If you have a contract with us between now and May 31, you will receive (or have already) an email from Mary Anne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
As this situation evolves, we will update these guidelines, re-evaluating the timeline on a weekly basis.
As we all wrestle with the changes the pandemic has presented, we will do our very best to demonstrate great care for the many communities, churches, groups, and individuals whose lives are enriched by their time at Menucha.
(updated May 5, 2020)
If you have a group scheduled for May of 2020 …
Please be in touch with us so we can either reschedule, or know how much to refund.
- We would prefer to reschedule and transfer all deposits to the new date (preferably within 2020 or one year of your present reservation)
- If a new date is not possible, please tell us how much to refund -we can issue a full or partial refund. If your group is able to donate 10% of your contracted charges, it will allow us to take better care of our staff, the grounds and the buildings so that we will be here for your group in the days and years to come.
If you have a group scheduled for June or July 2020 …
- Menucha is not yet cancelling June or July events.
Concern over your scheduled event is understandable, but the situation is evolving. For now it is best to keep things as planned until we have more information.
• If you choose to cancel your June or July event, the contracted cancellation policy applies, meaning no refunds for payments made for the reservation.
• If you choose to transfer your event to a new date, all deposits will be transferred to the new date. (preferably within 2020 or one year of your existing reservation)
If you have a group coming August 2020 or later …
- Menucha is not cancelling events in August or beyond
At this time, we feel it is too far out to make decisions about August and beyond. We are hoping to be open and safely serving our guests by then. We are grateful for your patience as we wait and see how things develop.
• If you decide to cancel, the contracted cancellation policy applies, meaning no refunds for payments made for the reservation.
• If you are willing to wait, and Menucha decides to cancel, then other refund options will be available