Business Manager – Call for applications
As Menucha continues the work of becoming an independent non-profit, part of that includes adding a Business Manager to our staff. Currently, the majority of our accounting needs are handled through the office at First Presbyterian Church. Our new Business Manager will fill the important role of helping to set up and implement new systems and procedures, as well as assuming primary responsibility for Menucha’s finances – both operational and strategic.
The ideal Business Manager candidate will:
- Have significant experience in non-profit management and accounting.
- Be proficient with Quickbooks, and generally embrace technology.
- Have a mind for systems, innovation, and project management.
- Enjoy collaborating with other staff and board members.
- Feel confident managing processes and details around human resources.
Most of all, we are looking for someone who resonates with Menucha’s mission to enrich lives.
Timing: This new role is pending funding – we have a grant proposal out – but we are hoping to begin interviews soon and will know by August 27 if we can move forward as planned. We expect this will be a full-time exempt position.
- Salary range is $50,000-55,000.
- Paid Benefits include medical insurance, paid holidays, sick time, and vacation.
Additional benefits: Menucha is a family friendly workplace and responsive to the individual needs of our staff. We are an equal and an equitable opportunity employer. We also provide all other unpaid benefits and leave that is required by law.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
In your cover letter, please include answers to these questions:
- How do you see yourself fitting in with Menucha’s mission to enrich lives?
- Though this is not a role that works directly with guests, what is your general feeling towards hospitality? And community?
- What skills can you bring to our team at Menucha?
Posted July 28, 2021.
While Menucha is operating at lower guest capacity, we are not currently hiring new staff.
(During times when we do not have openings, you may still come by and fill out an application. We keep applications on file for three months. If we have an opening for which you qualify during that three months, we will call you.)
Print and fill out this Employment Application at home and bring it in.
Thanks for your interest.