Job description: Menucha Cook Position PDF
There are 3 ways you can apply (pick one):
- Email your resume to email@example.com.
- Print and fill out this Employment Application at home and bring it in.
- Or just come into our office and fill out an application here.
Applicants must have 2 years of experience in batch cooking, be motivated, dependable and exhibit a good attitude.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Preparation and cooking family-style meals with fresh ingredients for 10 to 160 guests
• Scratch baking with current knowledge of food allergies and other dietary restrictions
• Communication with Food Service Managers
• Supervise up to 5 kitchen assistants
• Maintain a professional, clean and safe work environment
Hourly rate based on experience.
Meals and an espresso drink during your shift, pleasant working conditions (including new equipment and windows in the kitchen), an easy commute (we’re just 5 minutes off Interstate 84, Exit 22/Corbett) and free parking are just some of the benefits of working at Menucha.
Menucha is located at 38711 E. Historic Columbia River Hwy, Corbett, OR 97019
(During times when we do not have openings, you may still come by and fill out an application. We keep applications on file for three months. If we have an opening for which you qualify during that three months, we will call you.)
Thanks for your interest.